Well, I finally maxed out photos on the blog. They are stored in Picasa web albums----and I am not going to pay to store images online. So....I might create a new blog. I'm still figuring out my options....but until I figure it out, I guess I will stop blogging for a bit. I will be sure to post a new blog address here if I end up making a new one. Keep up w/me on facebook. :)
3 comments:
Be sure you let us know! I love reading about your family and seeing the fun things and places you do and go!
Thanks so much for keeping up with it Heidi. I need to check your blog. :) Okay---so I just set up a brand new blog. Yay! 5Bartleys.blogspot.com
I will check it out! There is nothing to see on my blog, I don;t keep up with it any more!
Post a Comment